The Non-profit Direct-Mail #9 remittance envelope makes it easier for recipients to respond to your offer or request for payment.
These envelopes have an extended flap. Envelopes can be printed on the inside of the flap as well as the front and back of the envelope.
These envelopes are meant to be ordered as part of a Non-profit direct mail appeal set, and do not ship separately. #9 remittance envelopes that ship directly to you can be found under Response Envelopes.
The #9 envelope size is 3.875x8.875 ( 3-7/8” x 8-7/8”). Crafted from a 24# white wove stock.
Other Non-profit Direct Mail Appeal items...
Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, because we print using pre-converted envelopes.
For complex designs which require printing then converting, please contact Castle Press for special pricing.
#9 Remittance Envelope Printing Options
- Envelopes will be printed using the offset printing process.
- Printing inks are black or PMS colors.
- Proof options include a PDF Soft Proof or a color inkjet proof.
- Standard stock for our business envelope is 24# white wove.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, because we print using pre-converted envelopes.
- For complex designs that require printing and then converting, please contact Castle Press for special pricing.
- Direct Mailing? Provide us with your customer list, or request a “target” list and we’ll do your mailings for you.
Non-profit Direct-Mail Appeal Set Possibilities
Appeal Letter, Color Personalization
#10 Mailing Envelope (no window)
#10 Window Mailing Envelope
#9 Reply Envelope
#9 Remittance Envelope with Extended Flap
Or combine everything together using a
Non-profit Direct Mail Self-Mailer with Response