The Non-profit #10 Mailing Envelope (no window) is used to mail your appeal letter. The envelope is addressed on the outside and then matched to the letter and response inside.
#10 window envelopes are also available. These are addressed on the inside letter or response piece. The donor's name and address shows through the window.
Envelopes print on the front and/or on the back flap.
These envelopes are meant to be ordered as part of a Non-profit direct mail appeal set, and do not ship separately. #10 envelopes that ship directly to you can be found under Business Envelopes.
The #10 window envelope size is 4.125x9.5. Crafted from a 24# white wove stock.
Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, because we print using pre-converted envelopes.
For complex designs which require printing then converting, please contact Castle Press for special pricing.
Other Non-profit Direct Mail Appeal items...
#10 Envelope Printing Options
- Envelopes will be printed using the offset printing process.
- Printing inks are black or PMS colors.
- Proof options include a PDF Soft Proof or a color inkjet proof.
- Standard stock for our business envelope is 24# white wove.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, because we print using pre-converted envelopes.
- For complex designs which require printing then converting, please contact Castle Press for special pricing.
- Direct Mailing? Provide us with your customer list, or request a “target” list and we’ll do your mailings for you.
Non-profit Direct-Mail Appeal Set Possibilities
Appeal Letter, Color Personalization
#10 Mailing Envelope (no window)
#10 Window Mailing Envelope
#9 Reply Envelope
#9 Remittance Envelope with Extended Flap
Or combine everything together using a
Non-profit Direct Mail Self-Mailer with Response