The Non-profit Direct-Mail #9 reply envelope makes it easier for recipients to respond to your offer or request for payment.
On the back flap you can print a last minute reminder to enclose a check, or ask if their employer will match their gift.
These envelopes are meant to be ordered as part of a Non-profit direct mail appeal set, and do not ship separately. #9 envelopes that ship directly to you can be found under Response Envelopes.
A pre-addressed courtesy response envelope (CRM) requires the recipient to provide a first class stamp.
To make a response easier a business reply mail envelope (BRM) is pre-addressed and the postage is paid for by the mailing company. The USPS only charges you for the envelopes that are returned to you.
The #9 envelope size is 3.875x8.875 (3-7/8” x 8-7/8”). Crafted from a 24# white wove stock.
Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we will print using pre-converted envelopes.
Other Non-profit Direct Mail Appeal items...
#9 Envelope Printing Options
- Envelopes will be printed using the offset printing process.
- Printing inks are black or PMS colors.
- Proof options include a PDF Soft Proof or a color inkjet proof.
- Standard stock for our business envelope is 24# white wove.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed because we print using pre-converted envelopes.
- For complex designs that require printing and then converting, please contact Castle Press for special pricing.
Non-profit Direct-Mail Appeal Set Possibilities
Appeal Letter, Color Personalization
#10 Mailing Envelope (no window)
#10 Window Mailing Envelope
#9 Reply Envelope
#9 Remittance Envelope with Extended Flap
Or combine everything together using a
Non-profit Direct Mail Self-Mailer with Response