The purpose of having custom brochures printed is to strengthen the presence of your company in your target market. A visually attractive brochure with stunning images and the right colors will help you achieve that goal.
There are standard sized brochures, but in the USA the most common size is 8.5x11. Typical uses for the 8.5x11 brochure range from simple product sheets, to the use of 3–4 folded panels, to highly stylized marketing pieces.
If you need help creating your PDF, you can download our free templates and storyboards. You can also create your brochure online, or let us create a custom design for you.
Depending upon flat size, there are a number of folding options available.
Other available brochure sizes are:
Brochure, folds to 6x10.25
Brochure, folds to 3.625x8.5
Brochure, folds to 4x9
Brochure, folds to 8.5x5.5
Custom Size brochures
Custom Folded Business Brochure Printing Options, 8.5x11
- Tri-fold, Gatefold and other folding options are available.
- Design your own, or let Castle Press help with your design.
- Choose between offset or digital printing for your brochure. Or let us choose the most economical solution for you!
- Standard pricing includes full four-color printing on both sides.
- Offset projects include free aqueous coating.
- Proof options include a PDF Soft Proof or a Printed Proof.
- Choose from a medium weight 100 pound book stock or a heavier 100 pound cover stock.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Select from one of our standard folded brochure sizes or order a custom trim size.
- Prices include full bleed.
- If you require print options not shown here, contact us for a quote request.
- Direct Mailing? Provide us with your customer list, or request a “target” list and we’ll mail your brochures for you.