Whether mailing correspondence or sending invoices, be sure to use the right envelope for the job!
This design-online standard business envelope is also known as a Commercial #10 envelope. It prints on the pointed flap. A #10 envelope’s size is 4.125x9.5. Crafted from a 24 pound white wove stock.
After selecting your printing options, click To Online Designer (green button below) to begin designing your business envelope. Add custom text and your uploaded graphics to create a unique design that is right for you! If you need help, click here for Design Online Instructions.
Make sure you use the same number of colors in your design online layout as you have chosen under “Ink Colors” at the right.
The color palette in the Online Designer has the following Standard Colors:
If you would like to substitute a custom color, use the “Additional Instructions” section at the right to tell us which of the Standard Colors is used in your layout and to indicate your corresponding custom color.
Logos or pictures can only print in the colors you use for text. If you upload a full-color image, it will look full-color on the screen but it will print in one of the colors you use.
Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we will print using pre-converted envelopes.
Other available design online #10 Business Envelopes are:
#10 Envelope, print front
#10 Envelope, print both sides
#10 Window Envelope, print front
#10 Window Envelope, print back flap
#10 Window Envelope, print both sides
#10 Merlin Window Envelope, print front
#10 Merlin Window Envelope, print back flap
#10 Merlin Window Envelope, print both sides
As an alternative to the online designer, you can also upload a PDF of your envelope file. Or let us create a custom design for you.
#10 Business Envelope Printing Options
- Envelopes will be printed using the offset printing process.
- Ink colors are either black or PMS colors.
- Proof options include a PDF Soft Proof or a color inkjet proof.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Your design should not print across the edge of the flap onto the back of the envelope.
- Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we will print using pre-converted envelopes.
- For complex designs that require printing and then converting, please contact Castle Press for special pricing.
- Direct Mailing? Provide us with your customer list, or request a “target” list and we’ll do your mailings for you.