Wire-o, or “double loop” binding uses wire loops inserted into punched pages to create books that easily lay flat. Wire-o book pages can also be folded back to 360 degrees without damage to the spine.
Wire-o books allow for images or charts spread across two pages, and are ideal for any book that needs to stay open when not being held: cookbooks, instruction manuals, calendars, or meeting materials.
Other available books and booklets are:
Perfect Bound Books
Small Perfect Bound Books
8.5x11 Wire-o Book Printing Options
- Standard pricing includes full four color on both sides.
- Proof options include a PDF Soft Proof or a Printed Color Proof.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Prices include full bleed.
- If you require print options not shown here, contact us for a quote request.
- Direct Mailing? Provide us with your customer list, or request a “target” list and we’ll mail your books for you.