Wire-o, or “double loop” binding uses wire loops inserted into punched pages to create books that easily lay flat. Wire-o book pages can also be folded back to 360 degrees without damage to the spine.
Wire-o books allow for images or charts spread across two pages, and are ideal for any book that needs to stay open when not being held: cookbooks, instruction manuals, calendars, or meeting materials.
Other available books and booklets are:
Perfect Bound Books
Small Perfect Bound Books
8.5x11 Wire-o Book Printing Options
- If you require print options not shown here, please request a quote.
- Standard wire-o books have full color cover with black and white inside.
- Your wire-o books can have an optional clear acetate front cover and black back cover.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Prices include full bleed.