This 6x9 catalog envelope prints on the back flap.
This catalog envelope has the flap on the short side of the envelope. The 6x9 envelope is perfect for mailing 5.5" x 8.5" booklets and other small, flat items.
Booklet envelopes have the opening along the longer dimension which is preferred when automated inserting equipment is used.
After selecting your printing options, click To Online Designer (green button below) to begin designing your 6x9 catalog envelope. Add custom text and your uploaded graphics to create a unique design that is right for you! If you need help, click here for Design Online Instructions.
These envelopes are crafted from a 28 pound white wove stock.
Make sure you use the same number of colors in your design online layout as you have chosen under “Ink Colors” at the right.
The color palette in the Online Designer has the following Standard Colors:
If you would like to substitute a custom color, use the “Additional Instructions” section at the right to tell us which of the Standard Colors is used in your layout and to indicate your corresponding custom color.
Logos or pictures can only print in the colors you use for text. If you upload a full-color image, it will look full-color on the screen but it will print in one of the colors you use.
Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we will print using pre-converted envelopes.
Other available catalog envelopes are:
6x9 Catalog Envelopes, print front
6x9 Catalog Envelopes, print both sides
9x12 Catalog Envelopes, print front
9x12 Catalog Envelopes, print back flap
9x12 Catalog Envelopes, print both sides
10x13 Catalog Envelopes, print front
10x13 Catalog Envelopes, print back flap
10x13 Catalog Envelopes, print both sides
As an alternative to the online designer, you can also upload a PDF of your catalog envelope file. Or let us create a custom design for you.
Catalog Envelope Printing Options, 6x9
- Envelopes are printed using the offset printing process.
- Ink colors are either black or PMS colors.
- Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we will print using pre-converted envelopes.
- For complex projects, printing and converting is an option; please contact Castle Press for special pricing.
- Proof options include a PDF Soft Proof or a color inkjet proof.
- Standard stock for our catalog envelopes is 28 pound white wove.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Direct Mailing? Provide us with your customer list, or request a “target” list and we’ll do your mailings for you.