Custom catalog envelopes are a great way to coordinate your marketing efforts. Your company logo gets the attention of existing customers, and will impress potential customers. Catalog envelopes are used to send flat, bulky materials such as booklets, files, and other small items. The flap runs along the shorter dimension of the envelope.
Booklet envelopes have the opening along the longer dimension which is preferred when automated inserting equipment is used.
These envelopes come in three sizes: 6x9,
9x12 and 10x13 and are crafted from a 28 pound white wove stock.
Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we print using pre-converted envelopes.
Other available envelopes are:
If you don't have a PDF to upload you can create your catalog envelope using the Castle Press Design Online service, or let us create a custom design for you.
Catalog Envelope Printing Options
- Envelopes are printed using the offset printing process.
- Ink colors are either black or PMS colors.
- Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we print using pre-converted envelopes.
- For complex projects, printing and converting is an option; please contact Castle Press for special pricing.
- Proof options include a PDF Soft Proof or a color inkjet proof.
- Standard stock for our catalog envelopes is 28 pound white wove.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Direct Mailing? Provide us with your customer list, or request a “target” list and we’ll do your mailings for you.