This #9 reply envelope prints on both sides, based on the design you create online. It is usually included in a direct mail or invoice package. The use of a reply envelope makes it easier to respond to your offer or request for payment.
After selecting your printing options, click To Online Designer (green button below) to begin designing your #9 envelope. Add custom text and your uploaded graphics to create a unique design that is right for you! If you need help, click here for Design Online Instructions.
Make sure you use the same number of colors in your design online layout as you have chosen under “Ink Colors” at the right.
The color palette in the Online Designer has the following Standard Colors:
If you would like to substitute a custom color, use the “Additional Instructions” section at the right to tell us which of the Standard Colors is used in your layout and to indicate your corresponding custom color.
Logos or pictures can only print in the colors you use for text. If you upload a full-color image, it will look full-color on the screen but it will print in one of the colors you use.
On the back flap printing a last minute reminder to make sure to enclose a check, will their employer match their gift or other information.
A pre-addressed courtesy response envelope (CRM) requires the recipient to provide a first class stamp.
To make a response easier a business reply mail envelope (BRM) is pre-addressed and the postage is paid for by the mailing company. The USPS only charges you for the envelopes that are returned to you.
The #9 reply envelope size is 3.875x8.875 (3-7/8” x 8-7/8”). Crafted from a 24# white wove stock.
Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we will print using pre-converted envelopes.
Other available design online #9 reply envelopes are:
#9 Envelope, print front, blank canvas
As an alternative to the online designer, you can also upload a PDF of your envelope file. Or let us create a custom design for you.
#9 Reply Envelope Printing Options
- Envelopes will be printed using the offset printing process.
- Ink colors are either black or PMS colors.
- Proof options include a PDF Soft Proof or a color inkjet proof.
- Standard stock for our number 9 envelope is 24# white wove.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we will print using pre-converted envelopes.
- For complex designs that require printing and then converting, please contact Castle Press for special pricing.
- Direct Mailing? Provide us with your customer list, or request a “target” list and we’ll do your mailings for you.