Booklet Envelopes are popular for sending materials that are usually inserted without folding. Booklet Envelopes have a large printable area, and the standard flap style allows for automatic insertion.
Catalog envelopes have the opening along the short dimension.
These envelopes come in three sizes: 6x9,
9x12 and 10x13 and are crafted from a 28 pound white wove stock.
Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we will print using pre-converted envelopes.
Other available envelopes are:
If you don't have a PDF to upload you can create your booklet envelope using the Castle Press Design Online service, or let us create a custom design for you.
Booklet Envelope Printing Options
- Envelopes are printed using the offset printing process.
- Ink colors are either black or PMS colors.
- Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we will print using pre-converted envelopes.
- For more complex projects, printing and converting is an option; please contact Castle Press for special pricing.
- Proof options include a PDF Soft Proof or a color inkjet proof.
- Standard stock for our booklet envelopes is 28 pound white wove.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Direct Mailing? Provide us with your customer list, or request a “target” list and we’ll do your mailings for you.