A8 envelopes can be used with note cards, formal invitations, greeting cards and more. These envelopes are 5 1/2" x 8 1/8", and can be used with any card sized up to 5 1/4" x 7 7/8".
These A8 envelopes print on the front, and come with a square flap.
After selecting your printing options, click To Online Designer (green button below) to begin designing your A8 size envelope. Add custom text and your uploaded graphics to create a unique design that is right for you! If you need help, click here for Design Online Instructions.
Make sure you use the same number of colors in your design online layout as you have chosen under “Ink Colors” at the right.
The color palette in the Online Designer has the following Standard Colors:
If you would like to substitute a custom color, use the “Additional Instructions” section at the right to tell us which of the Standard Colors is used in your layout and to indicate your corresponding custom color.
Logos or pictures can only print in the colors you use for text. If you upload a full-color image, it will look full-color on the screen but it will print in one of the colors you use.
Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we will print using pre-converted envelopes.
Other available envelopes are:
A2 Envelopes print on front
A2 Envelopes print back flap
A2 Envelopes print both sides
A6 Envelopes print on front
A6 Envelopes print back flap
A6 Envelopes print both sides
A7 Envelopes print on front
A7 Envelopes print back flap
A7 Envelopes print both sides
A8 Envelopes print back flap
A8 Envelopes print both sides
As an alternative to the online designer, you can also upload a PDF of your announcement envelope file. Or let us create a custom design for you.
A8 Envelope Printing Options
- A8 envelopes will be printed using the offset printing process.
- Ink colors are either black or PMS colors.
- Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we will print using pre-converted envelopes.
- For designs which include elements such as bleeds or large solids, contact Castle Press for special pricing.
- Proof options include a PDF Soft Proof or a color inkjet proof.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Direct Mailing? Provide us with your customer list, or request a “target” list and we’ll do your mailings for you.