Whether mailing correspondence or sending invoices, be sure to use the right envelope for the job!
The business envelope is also known as a Commercial #10 envelope with a closed or window front and a pointed flap. A #10 envelope’s size is 4.125x9.5.
This envelope is usually ordered with Standard Letterhead.
Monarch Envelopes are also available.
Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, as we will print using pre-converted envelopes.
Other available envelopes are:
If you don't have a PDF to upload you can create your business envelope using the Castle Press Design Online service, or let us create a custom design for you.
Business Envelope Printing Options
- Envelopes will be printed using the offset printing process.
- Printing inks are black or PMS colors.
- Proof options include a PDF Soft Proof or a color inkjet proof.
- All paper used is made in the USA!
- Large solids, photographs or screened areas are not recommended and bleeds are not allowed, because we print using pre-converted envelopes.
- For complex designs that require printing and then converting, please contact Castle Press for special pricing.
- Direct Mailing? Provide us with your customer list, or request a “target” list and we’ll do your mailings for you.